mim and i did some silly things while she was visiting.. one post we’ve been dying to do is how “not” to pose. i’ve shared this with my photo students, but mim’s illustrated version is so much better. click here to see.
- started taking ice skating lessons. (as a result from my birthday activity)
- great conference with family…including waffles.
- pound cake with strawberries… twice!
- getting tickets to california for an impromptu trip to disneyland!
this is me being stroller-ed by capree to get that perfect film shot of the beginning of a race.. what a joke.
01. The last two days, i’ve danced in the shower. To Feist.
02. Dancing in the shower has actually made my two days go better.
03. Like Ali, I keep telling people if I were to go back to school, I’d major in graphic design.
04. I’m getting tired of photography. But not teaching photography.
05. I’m thinking it’s time for a blogging party. Time to meet new faces.
06. I cannot wait to take some time to breathe and start work on the cooking blog.
07. If my house were burning down, I’d save my hard drives, blankies and Donna Hay and MS baby + kids mags.
08. I’m feeling liberated with my new MacBook Pro. Thanks Aunt Peg + Uncle Simon.
so i was spotted in a lame-o ad for a stock photography company. couldn’t they have chosen a photo where i was fully smiling without my arm pressed all flabby-like? or maybe i could have never done the shoot. yes… that’s the answer.
has anyone read this? (fan or not a fan?) i’m in a book club and this is my first read..
….my two new favorite singers:
1. Sondre Lerche (all songs in dan in real life are his)
Let My Love Open The Door
Modern Nature – Sondre Lerche and Lillian Samdal (my favorite!)